October 19, 2019

Daisy Lane

The second technique we worked with at Technique/Stamp Club was a tie dye background.  I found this technique from a demonstrator named Lisa Freeman.  


This is another technique that I am anxious to try with fall colors!!

 

Stamps:  Daisy Lane
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy, Granny Apple Green
Accessories: Daisy Punch, Timeless Label Punch, 
Perennial Essence Floral Centers, Clear Wink of Stella, 
Sponge Daubers, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

By the time most of you are reading this I will have been tailgating for quite a while before the Hawkeye football game.  I am hoping the rain holds off, but I am prepared either way!!

Go Hawks!!!  💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: