October 27, 2019

Birds of a Feather


I love, love, love this Birds of a Feather stamp set.  I have used all of the images several times except the Christmas one.  But he or she is coming in the near future!!!


I finally got around to making sample cards yesterday for Monday's Make-It-Monday and this is going to be one of them.  It comes from a site that I am a member of . . . Creative Corner.


Stamps: Birds of a Feather
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Pretty Peacock, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Come to Gather
Ink: Memento Black, Pretty Peacock 
Stampin' Blends:  Pretty Peacock Combo Pack, 
oft Suede Combo Pack, Basic Black Combo Pack, Crumb 
Cake Combo Pack, Mango Melody Dark, 
Cherry Cobbler Light, 
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle Shapes Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, 
Layering Circles Dies, Pretty Peacock 1/2" Scalloped Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a great day with a Hawkeye win and watching several other football games. Hanna and Jake got back from Davenport and then helped me get the Christmas decorations out of the basement and put up.  I watched the World Series after they went home.

Today I need to finish getting stuff ready for tomorrow night's Make-It-Monday!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: