October 18, 2019

Good Morning Magnolia

Last night was Technique/Stamp Club.  One of the techniques we worked with was Faux Oxide Distressed Backgrounds.  I found the technique on a blog called Nancy's Nifty Notes and absolutely loved it!!!



I love this color palette but am anxious to try it with fall colors and leaves. Be on the lookout for that!!


Stamps: Good Morning Magnolia, Here's a Card
Cardstock: Merry Merlot, Whisper White
Ink: Merry Merlot, Rich Razzleberry, Rococo Rose, 
Mango Melody, Memento Black, Craft White
Stampin' Blends:  Basic Black Dark
Accessories:  Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Spritzer, 
3/8" Gold Metallic Edge Ribbon, Timeless Label Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . today looks like a perfect fall day!!  I sure wish it would be like this tomorrow for Iowa football but I think I will be sitting in the rain!!  Not sure what today will bring, but I am sure there will be stamping and either football or baseball watching included!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: