October 2, 2019

Rustic Retreat

I would love to spend time in a little cabin like this one with nothing to do but watch the fire in the fireplace, drink hot coffee, and read the day away.  And the season to do that is just right around the corner.




This is a card I received in a swap somewhere and there was no name attached to it.  For the life of me I have looked and looked to see what die was used to make the greenery and I cannot find it anywhere.


Today is a day of appointments for me in Iowa City.  Ask soon as I am done posting this I am heading out to the first one of the day and I end the day with a late afternoon appointment.  Not sure what I am doing in between, but I am sure I can find something!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Kate Stockman said...

Just had time to check your blog---I think the leaves are from the tree branches in the "Silhouette Scenes" stamp set.