October 13, 2019

Harvest Hellos

This Harvest Hellos stamp set has to be among my favorites in the Holiday Catalog now that I have had some time to play with all of the stamp sets. And even though it is not used here, the added benefit is a punch to go with it!!



This card, which comes from a blog called, Bonnie Stamps, is one that everyone will be making tomorrow night at Make-It-Monday.  Who wouldn't want to receive such a fun little card!!


Stamps: Harvest Hellos, Birch
Cardstock: Pumpkin pie, Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie, Sahara Sand
Stampin' Blends:  Pumpkin Pie Combo Pack, Old Olive Dark, Soft Suede Dark
Accessories:  Hammered 3D Embossing Folder, Stamparatus, 
1" Circle Punch, 1 1/8" Circle Punch, 
Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack

Yesterday was a great day of tailgating although it started off cold and  it ended cold.  I also drove to Iowa City on the dark, and drove home 17 hours later in the dark.



To look at this picture you would think I know what I am doing when playing bags!!  However . . . I can't hit the broadside of a barn with the silly things!!  I had fun playing and provided a lot of laughs for everyone, so that is the important thing!!


Believe it or not, once we got up to our seats, I actually was pretty warm so shed my winter coat.  I was certainly glad I had it, though after it got dark. You can also see that we all had on the appropriate color clothing last night as well.


It really is very cool how the striped stadium looks on these nights. And there is just something extra in the air for a night football game!! 


As soon as I am done posting this I am getting ready to pick Julie up and we are going to go on a little shopping trip called the Rural Road Trip.  It features many little quaint shops in our own area.  Many of these I have always wanted to visit but just never made the time.  Today is the day!!




Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: