October 5, 2019

Christmas Countdown  Project Kit

One of the VERY FIRST things I knew I wanted out of the holiday catalog was the Countdown to Christmas kit.  So of course I ordered it before I had ever seen the catalog or the completed project.  I knew just from the sneak peeks that people were showing that I would love it!!


I ordered it as soon as I could and made the Christmas side.  But then someone on Facebook shared a Halloween version that they had made for the backside of the little boxes!!  So of course I had to do that!!


But it got even better when I saw this awesome version on Jill Olsen's stamping blog . . . to make a thankfulness side.  I loved everything about this one and those are my words . . . thankful, grateful, and blessed.


I decided to offer a class where people could make the Christmas on one side . . . 


and then choose either the Halloween or thankful one for the backside.  I am super pleased with how these turned out and hope everyone else will be as well.



Even though today World Card Making Day for me it is is going to be a football watching day.  I am taking off here as soon as I finish this to go to a craft show for a little while, before the Hawkeyes play at 11:00.   We may go out for supper with some friends tonight, but that remains to be determined.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the Christmas countdown project!!! Will you be doing another anytime soon?

Lynda said...

I will be doing several of these classes before Christmas.