October 3, 2019

Playful Penguins

My Friend, Christy,  always asks me when we are stamping together . . . "Do you have this set, Lynda?"  My answer usually is "Of course!"  But if she were to ask me about this set I would have to say "No!"  For some reason the penguins just did not appeal to me this year.


But my friend, Luetta, is a huge penguin lover and she loved this set.  This is a swap she brought to one of our demonstrator meeting back in August.  That is one of the great things about stamping . . . different things appeal to different people!!


Stamps:  Playful Penguins
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Let It Snow Specialty Paper
Accessories:  Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a day of appointments and today will be the same.  I have a hair appointment around noon and then an appointment for my shoulder in Kalona and then will head for Iowa City.  I will be delivering some stamp orders and running a few errands that I did not get to yesterday.  This is the first Thursday of the month so of course it is Technique Thursday for one of the stamp clubs.  I do need to get things ready for that before I head to my appointments.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: