October 4, 2019

Perfectly Plaid

Last night at Technique/Stamp Club we worked with the glitter window technique.  I particularly like this technique when making winter cards because it looks as if you are looking through a snow frosted window.This is an old old technique that I used when I first started stamping many years ago.


It seems to me that Christmas trees and pine branches and cones look especially pretty through the glitter window.


Stamps: Perfectly Plaid
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White, Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper: Wrapped In Plaid
Ink: Shaded Spruce
Accessories:  Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder, Versamark, 
Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin' Glitter, 
Pine Tree Punch, Twinkle Builder Punch, 
Shaded Spruce/Gold 3/8" Striped Ribbon, 
Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

After being on the go most of yesterday, I am grounded again today as my card gets new tires!!!  But then watch out . . . new tires and new brakes and their is no stopping me!!!!  Who knows where all I will go!!  Meanwhile as long as I am grounded today I am going to work on some upcoming classes and events!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: