October 12, 2019

Birds of a Feather

The birds in this stamp set are absolutely adorable!!!  I am sure they will be seeing a lot more ink before the end of the year.


Everyone stamping with me this week will be making this card that comes from the Creative Corner.  


Stamps: Birds of a Feather
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Monster Bash
Ink: Memento Black, Smoky Slate
Stampin' Blends:  Basic Black Light, Real Red Dark, Pumpkin Pie Dark
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals

By the time most of you are reading this I will have been tailgating for quite a while.  I left this morning at 0 Dark thirty to head to Iowa City.  It should be a good day for tailgating and a great evening for a football game.  I know the menu for the day is awesome!!  I am hoping for a Hawkeye win to make the day perfect!!🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!
Happy Stamping!!

No comments: