October 30, 2019

Gather Together

This is one of the other cards that everyone made this week that stamped with me.  While I don't know that I have ever seen a leaf this color I do like the color combination.  


It would also look great in shades of orange.  I may have to try that if time permits!!


Stamps: Gather Together
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Mint Macaron, Early Espresso, 
Crumb Cake, Whisper White (Inside)
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Accessories:  Gathered Leaves Dies, Christmas Cardinal Dies, 
Woodland Embossing Folder, Everyday Label Punch, Linen Thread, 
Sponge Daubers, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today will be busy busy busy cutting cardstock for this weekend and getting ready for the last Countdown To Christmas Project stamping night tonight.  I have a few errands to run as well when I am in Iowa City.  And of course I HAVE to watch the last baseball game of the season tonight as the seventh game of the World Series is tonight!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: