October 8, 2019

Merry Moose

Whenever I have traveled to Maine I have always hoped to see a moose but to no avail.  I guess I will have to be happy to have moose on my cards!!!


This is another one of those cards that I have picked up as a swap somewhere along the line . . . although again I have no idea where.


Stamps: Merry Moose
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper: Wrapped In Plaid
Ink: Early Espresso, Shaded Spruce
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Stitched Nested Labels, 
Corrugated 3D Embossing Folder, Moose Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Boy . . . yesterday was sure a messed-up day.  I woke up with tons of energy so decided to make some muffins for breakfast and clean out my refrigerator while they were baking.  One thing it is nice to know . . . I can get my refrigerator cleaned in sixteen minutes!!!  But just as I was taking the muffins out of the oven and putting the shelves back in the refrigerator, our power went out!!  They said it would be out for a couple of hours so there went my plan for the morning.  I ended up going to Iowa City early to get what I needed for my thank you celebration tonight and did not get home until after lunch.  And totally forgot about doing my blog post!!

Today I need to get the things cut and ready for people to make a few cards tonight and finish picking up a few things!!  And I will be ready for my Aloha Celebration tonight!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: