October 1, 2019

Frosted Foliage

Even though it is only the first of October, it is time to start thinking about those Christmas cards.  This is one of the cards I made at the stampin' retreat I went to a while back with some friends.  I am not sure who designed this card at the last minute, but they thought we might not have enough to stamp so they came up with this!!



The Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper is so cool . . . on one side there is a fantastic photographic image and on the other side is a silver foil design . . . it is hard to know which side to use!!


Stamps: Frosted Foliage
Cardstock: Seaside Spray, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Feels Like Frost
Ink: Seaside Spray
Accessories: Frosted Frames Dies, Seaside Spray 1/4" Metallic Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Today is definitely a stay at home day . . . not by choice but by circumstance. My car is being serviced as I type and as soon as he is done with my car, John's truck goes in to be serviced.  I do think I am now caught up on rest for a while so I am planning on spending the day in my stamp room planning classes and activities for the upcoming holiday season.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



No comments: