September 30, 2019

Gather Together

Continuing with my fun fold cards, here is another one, that I took as a swap to the weekend stamping retreat that I went to a while back.  It is another Double Flap Fun Fold card.


I tried and tried to get a picture without the yellow tints but was not very successful.  



I would have never put this color combination together on my own but took the inspiration from the designer series paper.  Once I started working with it I really like it!!


Stamps: Gather Together, Day of Thanks
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Pretty Peacock, Crumb Cake, Whisper White (inside)
Designer Series Paper: Come To gather
Ink: Cajun Craze
Accessories:  Gathered Leaves Dies, Perfect Parcels Dies, 
1 1/2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today looks to be a beautiful day!!  Errands and maybe a little stamping are on the agenda for today.  Alas!!!  No baseball for me today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: