September 15, 2019

Merry Moose

Punches, punches, punches . . . the Holiday Catalog has several punches that are awesome, and this Moose Punch is one of them!!


This is one of the cards we made at Susie's as a shoebox swap back in August. I am not sure who brought it, but I sure do like it.  The Crumb Cake ribbon is perfect here, and it ties so easily!!  At first I wasn't sure that it was even in the catalog . . . it took me a while to find it in the Come to Gather Ribbon Combo pack.


Stamps:  Merry Moose
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla 
Ink: Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow
Accessories:  Come To Gather Ribbon Combo Pack, 
Shimmery Crystal Effects

What a day for my sports teams . . . the Cubs played great and won by a ton and the Hawks eeked out a victory after many rain delays!!!  Good thing I had all of Hanna's cards to finish putting together so that my hands were occupied for all of those hours!!  

Today I need to get everything cleaned up from my garage sale and figure out what I want to do next!!!  Choices, choices, choices!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: