September 19, 2019

Spooktacular Bash

Today is the third Thursday of the month so it is Technique/Stamp Club night again.  Since I am trying new folds I thought I would share one with them. This fold is the Double Flap Fun Fold.


When closed it looks just like a normal card front would look.  I have used the Ornate Dies that are listed with the Halloween sets.  Now don't think that they are just limited to Halloween!!  They are really very cool and would be great for any card making!!


The first flap opens to the right.  And gives a chance to show off some more of the great designer series papers.


And then your greeting is inside as you open the second flap to the left.  This card is very easy to make but looks way more intricate!!!


Stamps:  Spooktacular Bash
Cardstock:  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Designer Series Paper:  Monster Bash
Ink:  Soft Suede
Accessories:  Ornate Frames Dies

Yesterday was a success . . . I got my new phone but it took way longer than I had anticipated.  I guess I should know by now that it will take a while to get everything switched over.  The good news is that everything transferred over to the new phone with no problems what-so-ever. That has not always been the case.  The even better news is that I have this flashy red new phone that works like a dream!!!!  And I have even gotten use to a lot of the new features right away.  I thought that would take me a little longer but I guess you CAN teach old dogs new tricks if the incentive is great enough!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: