September 14, 2019

Gather Together

Cajun Craze is such as awesome color but I only seen to use it for fall cards!! This card, which I received as a swap in Illinois, is the perfect card to use Cajun Craze!!!


I love the combination of the Cajun Craze and the Copper Foil!!  I am thinking I may need too stock up on Copper Foil because I have seen so many fall and Christmas cards that use it this year!!


Stamps: Gather Together
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Whisper White, Copper Foil
Designer Series Paper: Come To Gather
Ink: Cajun Craze, Merry Merlot
Accessories:  Gathered Leaves Dies, Stitched Nested Labels Dies, 
Triple Banner Punch, Clear Wink of Stella, 
Come To Gather Ribbon Combo, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a busy day, starting early when the gal that cleans my house came and ending with the garage sale.  I am not sure I sat down at all until about 5:30 PM.  Today the garage sale is still going strong and I am going to be a football and basketball junkie!!  Can't wait for the Hawkeye game this afternoon!! 

GO HAWKS!!
🖤💛🖤💛

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!! 

No comments: