September 20, 2019

Shine Bright

Last night was Technique/Stamp Club again for one of the groups.  They learned the label technique, but with a different stamp set than the first group.  I decided to try a Christmas card with the technique.  The trick is to find an image that will work!!


This Christmas tree worked pretty well.  You just need to position the stamp so none of the jewels will be in the recessed area.


Stamps: Shine Bright
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black, Cherry Cobbler
Stampin' Blends:  Cherry Cobbler Light, Old Olive Light, Mango Melody Light
Accessories:  Classic Label Punch, Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going be a busy day.  I need to get all of my cardstock cut for Monday night before 1:00 PM so I can stuff envelopes while I watch the Cubs . . . although they need to play better than they have been playing.  I also need to get a couple of breakfast casseroles made and my bags packed.  I am off this weekend to a stampin' retreat.  We will spend the weekend crafting, painting, and visiting!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



No comments: