September 7, 2019

Band Together

There is something about the big flower image in this stamp set that I just really really like!!  There are so many ways that you can use it.  This is one of the cards, which I found on Pinterest, that everyone will be making at Make-It-Monday.



I love the way the image is cut, popped up on dimensionals, and the sentiment is in the recessed area.  Gives it a special look without a lot of other accessories.


Stamps: Band Together, Bloom & Grow, Birch
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black, Crumb Cake
Stampin' Blends:  Old Olive Combo Pack, Mango Melody Combo Pack
Accessories:  Versamark, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals

By the time most of you are reading this I will have been on the road and probably already tailgating for a period of time!!  We start early in my family!!  It looks to be a beautiful day for a football game.  Tonight John and I are going to a fish fry at some friend's house.  I love how the schedule worked out so that I could do both things.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: