September 10, 2019

To A Wild Rose

One of my goals . . . which I am trying really hard to keep . . . is to have some kind of funky fold at each Make-It-Monday.  Judging by the comments I heard last night, I think people really like it.


This flip-flap card is one of them that everyone made last night.  I had a variety of sentiments that people could put on the front.


When opened up it gives you a smaller space to write your message, but sometimes that is okay . . . short and sweet.


Stamps: To A Wild Rose
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Bird Ballad
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Accessories: Wild Rose Dies, Every Season Punch Pack, 
Pearl Basic Jewels, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today I am going to get started on making the name banners for the new staff members at Hanna's school. I told her this morning it has been a while since I have had a week with not much to do and that I felt like standing on my feet for a longer period of time.  Once I get those done, I have some other cards that I need to make for her as well.  

This evening John and I have a funeral visitation to go to so I am hoping I can convince him to stop and eat somewhere along the way!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: