September 9, 2019

Parcels & Petals

September is a great month to stock up on designer series paper, and there is none better than the Pressed Petal Paper.  The rich tones of the paper remind me of fall flowers.  And what is even better is that it is on sale this month!!



Again . . . I am letting the paper do all of the work . . . there is very little stamping on this card, but anyone would love to receive this personal birthday card.  It is one everyone will be making tonight at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Parcels & Petals
Cardstock: Merry Merlot, Rococo Rose, Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Pressed Petals
Ink: Rococo Rose
Accessories:  Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a great day of stamping with a super lunch thrown in!!  I finished cutting cardstock when I got home and stuffed envelopes last night. We took a break from watching baseball so I got them done early and called it a night.  

Today we are having someone come and clean out our dryer vent and also do our winter service check on our furnace.  I don't really want to think about winter but when they said they could come today and do both things it seemed like a good idea.  I will try to load the car between raindrops today and head to Iowa City for Make-it-Monday mid-afternoon.  For once I don't think there are any errands to run before hand!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: