September 27, 2019

Beauty and Joy

I was rather undecided on this stamp set when I first saw it in the catalog but as often happens once I started seeing cards made with it, of course I had to have it!!!


This is one of the cards that everyone made last Monday night and I think they liked it too, if their comments are anything to go by!!


Stamps: Beauty & Joy
Cardstock: Merry Merlot, Pretty Peacock, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Come to Gather
Ink: Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede
Stampin' Blends:  Pretty Peacock Dark
Accessories: Pearl Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

A dark and rainy day is a good day to meet some friends for our long lunch at Pizza Ranch . . . so that is exactly what I am going to do!!  And then go to bed early so that I can be rested up for the Hawkeye game and tailgating tomorrow!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: