September 3, 2019

Christmas Gleaming

Stamping School always chooses one suite to feature and then they build their make and takes around that one suite.  This year it was the Brightly Gleaming Suite.  Of the suites in the catalog it was probably my least favorite . . . but I don't think I can say that anymore. 



The Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder is pretty cool . . . especially when used with the foil paper as shown on this ornament!!


The new Delicata Inks, although they take a while to dry are worth it.  They stamp quite well on dark cardstock and show up like other inks do not.


This particular card was a fancy fold card and opened from both sides.


Stamps: Christmas Gleaming
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Pretty Peacock, Very Vanilla, Copper Foil
Designer Series Paper: Brightly Gleaming
Ink: Night of Navy, Delicata Copper, 
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Dies, 
Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder, 
Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack, Star Designer Elements, 
Linen Thread, Mini Glue Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a day of appointments . . . with the first one starting at 9 and the last one at 4.  I am beyond thankful, grateful, and blessed for the last three healthy years.  It was three years ago today that I started my first chemo infusion.  I was scared, apprehensive, and worried!!  But what changes three years have brought . . . more time with my wonderful family,  seeing Hanna happily married to a wonderful guy, Jake, travels galore, and so much more!!  I am truly a blessed woman!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: