September 23, 2019

Birds of a Feather

I saw this card several weeks ago on a site that I belong to . . . Creative Corner.  I got all of the paper cut and ready to go for the last Make-It-Monday and realized that I did not have that stamp set!!  Imagine that!!  So of course I had to order it because the birds in it are so stinkin' cute!!  I have several future cards in mind for it!!


This is one of the cards everyone is making tonight at Make-It-Monday.  I hope everyone likes it as much as I do!!!


Stamps: Birds of a Feather, Joy of Giving Tag Kit
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Regals 6" X 6"
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Pool Party Light, Real Red Dark, Smoky Slate, Mango Melody
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

I spent the weekend with some of my stampin' friends at a stampin' retreat. We had a great time.  It was rainy and icky outside so what better way to spend the time!!  Yesterday afternoon some of us finished off the weekend by painting barn quilts in Keota.  Here is my finished product . . . . and of course it is Hawkeye colored!!


Not sure where it is going to go yet but I am pretty pleased with it!!  Today I need to finish getting ready for Make-It-Monday and making sure I have all of the supplies because I know I took several of them with me this weekend!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: