September 12, 2019

A Little Lace

A few weeks ago when I was stamping with Susie she made a label card like this with blacks and yellows.  I changed the colors for Technique/Stamp Club and made it into a fall card.


The hardest part of this card for me was to find the labels!!!  Susie said she found them at Dollar General but every Dollar General I went to was out of them.  I found several label sheets that were different dimensions, but I really liked the dimensions of these labels and the fact that there were four on a sheet.


Stamps: A Little Lace, Gather Together
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black, Early Espresso
Stampin' Blends:  Cajun Craze Craze Combo Pack, Mango Melody Combo Pack
Accessories: Gold Faceted Gems, Classic Label Punch, 
Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today will be a repeat of the last several days . . . stamping and baseball . . . but at least today the Cubs play in the middle of the afternoon!!  These last three late nights of baseball have almost been too much . . . in fact I did not even stay up till the end of the game last night.  Hopefully by the end of the game today I can be done with Hanna's cards and can start to set up for my garage sale tomorrow and Saturday!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: