September 17, 2019

Snowman Season

I love a good snowman (at least I do on cards) and this set has just that . . . along with a punch.  This is another card that I received as a swap when I went to Illinois.


The Let It Snow Embellishment Kit is pretty cool as well!!


This is also a fun fold card.  I am going to have to try one of these!!


Stamps: Snowman Season
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Let It Snow
Ink: Coastal Cabana
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Dies, Triple Banner Punch, Let It Snow Embellishment Kit

I have a ton of things I need to get ready for in the next few days so today better have a ton of energy coming my way.  I am hoping to get some things ready for an event I am attending this weekend as well as start to get ready for Thursday night's Stamp Club.  If things really go my way I can get a head start on next week's Make-It-Monday.  We shall see!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: