September 6, 2019

Harvest Hellos

An apple a day keeps the doctor away or so I have been told.  If one apple is good, then three must be better, right?  This is one of the cards that I received as a swap when I was at Stamping School.  It came from a demonstrator that has Karol's Creative Corner.


I love love love the fact that we have a punch to punch out the apples, leaves, and stems.  So much easier to use at a class than the dies and Big Shot.  And not nearly as heavy to carry either!!




Stamps: Harvest Hellos, Healing Hugs
Cardstock: Granny Apple green, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso,
Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Brights 6" X 6"
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Apple Builder Punch, 1/2" Textured Weave on it Apple Green Ribbon, 

This morning has been a very busy morning!!!  I am happy to say that I now have a working dryer and my mountain of laundry is well on its way to being done.  The repair man came early this morning so my morning routine was kind of messed up and I forgot to post this.  I left to run some errands as soon as he was finished so I could be home this afternoon to get things ready for Make-It-Monday.

I am also happy to say that for the first time in eight weeks I do not have an open wound on my leg!!  It sure does seem weird to not have some type of bandage on it, but I will take it.

This afternoon I am hoping to get everything cut for Monday so I can stuff envelopes during the Cubs game tonight!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: