September 18, 2019

Over the Moon

Living in Iowa, how can you not love this cow stamp set??  He is just so cute!!! This is another one of the cards I received as a swap in Illinois.  Since I have not really had anytime to stamp for myself, I love having swap cards to share. There was not a name on this card, so do not know who to give credit to.


Even though the color combination is red and gold or yellow  . . . and not black and gold, I still love this card.  



I have been on the lookout for fun fold cards lately and this one definitely fits the bill!!!  There is not a lot of room for a personal message, but that is all right because sometimes you just need a little room to let someone know you are thinking of them.


Stamps: Over the Moon
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Regals 6" X 6"
Ink: Memento Black, Assorted Stampin' Blends
Accessories:  Layering Squares Dies, Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies, 
Basket Weave 3D Embossing Folder, Medium Daisy Punch, 
1/2" Circle Punch, Whisper White Baker's Twine, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a fairly productive day in the stamp room.  I got everything figured out for upcoming events, now I just need to get everything cut and gathered.  I am off here soon to run some errands in Iowa City and to get a new phone.  The battery in mine does not seem to want to hold a charge any longer so I guess it is time.  Hopefully I can learn all the new technology that will be available  . . . but it will probably be way more than I need!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: