September 24, 2019

Harvest Hellos


I love making all kinds of things to hold candy and little treats.  I made several of these cute little pumpkins to take with me this weekend.



I had actually gotten the little candy bars to put in these a while back before the cool fall packaged ones came out.  So of course, I had to buy them!!  Now I have two packages of non holiday candy bars . . . I am thinking that I need to get them packaged up before they disappear some other way!!  And neither John nor I need them.


Stamps: Harvest Hellos
Cardstock: Whisper White
Ink: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Old Olive
Stampin' Blends:Pumpkin Pie Combo Pack, Old Olive Light, Soft Suede dark
Accessories:  Simply Scored, Apple Builder Punch, Glue Dots, Tear and Tape

Today has been a lazy lazy day so far.  I told everyone last night at Make-It-Monday that I was doing nothing but resting for a few days and I am intending to keep to that!!!  At least until something comes along that I really want to do!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: