September 5, 2019

Christmas Gleaming

Once again another card that we made at Stamping School . . . this time a full regular sized card.  All of the elements of this suite are pretty awesome.


I was not sure about the foil elements when I saw them in the catalog, but after working with them I am sold.  They are much easier to take apart and adhere than I thought they might be.


Stamps: Christmas Gleaming
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Sahara Sand, Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla, Copper Foil
Designer Series Paper: Brightly Gleaming
Ink: Night of Navy, Mossy Meadow,  
Accessories:  Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack,
Star Designer Elements, Brightly Gleaming Foil Elements,
1/2" Classic Weave Ribbon,
Stampin' Dimensionals

I did it . . . finally!!!  Everything from this summer is stamped up and all of the stamp sets and supplies are put away!!  It took me way longer than I thought it would but it is done!!  Now I can go on and play with some new stuff.  I do need to get the stuff ready for Technique/Stamp Cub tonight, but I should have plenty of time for playing!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: