September 16, 2019

Gorgeous Grunge (A Favorite Retired Set)

What has been keeping me busy these last few days besides a garage sale, football, and baseball you might ask??




Name banners for the new teachers at Hanna's school and some custom made generic cards for any occasion . . . that's what!!


One of Hanna's all time favorite sets is the retired Gorgeous Grunge so of course that is what I used.  Gorgeous Grape and Basic Gray are the perfect colors to use to coordinate with their school colors.  Three name banners and 55 cards later and I am done.  They will go in the mail today!!


Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge (Retired)
Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink: Gorgeous Grunge, Smoky Slate, Highland Heather
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Large Letter Dies (Retired), 
Fine Tip Glue Pen, Tear & Tape

Today is an errand running, cleaning up kind of day.  As soon as I am done posting this I am off to Iowa City to get some things we need and then when I get home I am going to finish up cleaning up from the garage sale and other projects.  And of course, there is always baseball tonight!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: