October 6, 2019

Snowman Season

This snowman is just the cutest thing . . . and when you decorate him using the Let It Snow Embellishment Kit it makes him even better!!!


I received this card as a swap somewhere in my travels, but have no idea where or when or who even made it to begin with but I sure do like him!!!


Stamps: Snowman Season
Cardstock: Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Real Red, 
Sparkle Glimmer Paper
Designer Series Paper: Let It Snow
Ink: Real Red
Accessories:  Let It Snow Embellishment Kit, 
Snowfall Accents Puff Paint, Ice Stampin' Glitter


Well . . . the Hawkeye game did not go as I wished it would have but that is okay . . . there is always next week!!!

Today I am off to stamp with Susie and some other friends in North Liberty for the afternoon.  Then when I get home I need to plan what we are going to make for our Celebration Party Tuesday night and get everything cut and assembled for that!!  I love being busy!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: