October 11, 2019

Perennial Birthday

I am still on a mission to use all of the cool designer series paper that I have been collecting.  This card comes from Melissa's Crafting Treehouse once again.  So simple . . . but so cool!!


This is one of the cards that everyone will be making at the next Make-It-Monday.  I love how this could work for either a guy or a gal!!!  I am trying to decide if it needs some bling on it . . . what do you think??


Stamps: Perennial Birthday
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: See a Silhouette
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Layering Circles Dies, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

It has been a typical morning in the Wilson household . . . confused is the best way I can think of to describe it!!  Last night John lost a small cap to some Three-In-One oil and we had been looking all over for it.  Not important . . . but he thought he needed it.  This morning he needed some steel wool so I went to Kalona to get it.  On the way home I realized that I could not find my debit card!!  I knew the last placed I used it but it was nowhere to be seen. The gal that cleans my house was helping me look for my debit card and was going through some sacks in the trash in case I had put in a sack when I came home yesterday.  We did not find the debit card there . . . but low and behold . . . she did find the little red cap to John's oil.  And after looking a little more the debit card has been located as well.  Like I said . . . a typical day at the Wilson household!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: