October 26, 2019

Winter Shadow Box

These shadow boxes are really rather addicting!!  This is the third one I made the other day.  I love the whites and grays depicting winter!!


I have a couple of other ideas in mind of ones to make but I need to get ready for my next two stamping events first.  Hopefully I will have more time later this week to make some more of these!!


Stamps: Nature's Beauty, Winter Woods, Snow Front, Making Christmas Bright
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate Whisper White, Silver Foil
Ink: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate
Accessories:  In The Woods Dies, Detailed Deer Dies, 
Frosted Frames Dies, Bouquet Bunch Dies, 
Woodland Embossing Folder, Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder, 
Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder,   Versamark, 
White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Snowfall Accents Puff Paint, Sprig Punch,
 Basic Rhinestone Jewels,Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Last night's supper was very enjoyable.  We went to Longhorn Steakhouse which is where we usually go when celebrating special occasions.  Hanna and Jake spent the night and are off to Davenport this morning so Hanna can do a family photo shoot for one of her college friends.  They are stopping back here this afternoon so they can help me get the Christmas decorations out of the basement.  Yes, I know it is early but since we are going to their place for Thanksgiving, I will take the help when I can get it.  The rest of the day will be spent cutting cardstock and watching the Hawkeyes!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment: