October 21, 2019

Tidings All Around

The wreath in the All Around Wreath Die set is really awesome.  It could be used for all seasons depending on what color of cardstock you would use.  It makes the perfect Christmas card when layered on a red cardstock.


This is another one of the cards everyone will be making at the All day Christmas Card class on November 2nd.


Stamps: Tidings All Around
Cardstock: Merry Merlot, Shaded Spruce, Pear Pizzazz, Gold Foil
Ink: Merry Merlot
Accessories:All Around Wreath Dies, Frosted Frames Dies, 
Stitched Rectangle Dies, Story Label Punch, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I have almost everything ready for the Countdown to Christmas Project Kit night tonight.  I have a few more letters to get cut and I am ready to go.  I am hoping to work some more on a project for Hanna since they are coming this weekend and I would like to give them to her.

I have a few errands to run in Iowa City and orders to deliver before class tonight, so hope I get it all done!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: