October 15, 2019

Daisy Lane

If you live long enough you see many things come and go in life.  The same is true with stamping.  Collage stamping was a big thing a while back.  When I saw this card on Melissa's Crafting Treehouse I knew it was one I wanted to make.



I love the fall combination of colors!!  Perfect for this time of year!!


Stamps: Daisy Lane, Artisan Textures
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla
Ink: Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder, Sponge Daubers, 
Small Daisy Punch, Gold Faceted Gems, Braided Linen Trim

Well . . . the time is here . . . I am only doing two craft shows this fall but the time is here so start gearing up for them.  The first thing on the agenda is to go through the stockpile of things I already have left from previous years and then see what I need to make.  I am planning on doing just that today.  I am meeting some friends for supper and then of course there is always the playoff baseball games to watch!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: