October 31, 2019

Christmas Rose

It might be Halloween, but the weather outside reminds me of Christmas. Starting tomorrow you will be able to order this gorgeous limited time offering . . . Christmas Rose.  Let me tell you the designer series paper in this suite is absolutely awesome.


For this card, which I saw on Pinterest, all I did was die cut the beautiful rose bouquet and add a sentiment.  Easy Peasy . . . but oh so pretty!!!


Stamps:  Christmas Rose
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Christmastime is Here
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Rose Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals

My goal today is to get all of the cardstock cut for Saturday's Peek Into Santa's Workshop class and hopefully get a start on the die cutting and dry embossing that needs to be done.  I was suppose to have a hair appointment early this morning but because of the weather it will now be in the afternoon, which is just fine with me as I wasn't relishing getting out early this morning!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: