October 28, 2019

Toile Christmas

One of my stamping friends, Cindy, sent me a picture of this card and asked if we could make it at a stamp night.  Of course, I said "Sure!"  The one she sent me had a Christmas greeting on it, but for class I changed it up to a birthday greeting.



I will have the Christmas sentiment there as well if anyone would like to make it into a Christmas card.  I will tell you that those little gold foil curly cues are a pain to cut out but they are worth it once you get them on the card and see how cool they look.


Stamps: Toile Christmas, Here's a Card
Cardstock: Garden Green, Whisper White, Gold Foil
Ink: Garden Green, Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Real Red Combo Pack, Daffodil Delight Dark
Accessories:  Christmas Cardinal Dies, Woodland Embossing Folder, 
3/8" Real Red Cotton Ribbon, 
Pretty Label Punch, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I am still getting things gathered up for tonight.  I spent the day yesterday stamping with my friends, Christy and Susie, and was tired when I got home so did not get as much done as I had thought I might.  I have a couple of errands to run before stamp night as well, so I need to get going!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: