October 10, 2019

Beauty & Joy

Beauty & Joy . . . two great things in stamps and life.  Why did I ever think I did not need this stamp set!!  


This is one of the cards that everyone made on Tuesday night when they stopped by the house. I found it on a blog that I have recently started following  . . . Melissa's Crafting Treehouse.  She showcases a lot of techniques on her blog that I have been using for Technique/Stamp clubs.


Stamps: Beauty & Joy
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla 
Ink: Soft Suede, Mint Macaron, Pretty Peacock, Merry Merlot
Accessories:  Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder, Braided Linen Trim

Today I get to do one of my least favorite things in the world . . . go to the dentist to have a tooth filled.  But choosing to look through my rose colored glasses . . . at least I am here to have a tooth filled, I have teeth to get filled, and I do like my dentist!!  I  think I will stop at Starbucks on my way home as a reward!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!




No comments: