October 24, 2019

Gather Shadow Box

One of the Facebook groups I belong to had a fall shadow box similar to this one and I thought that they would make good craft show items . . . . something a little different than what I usually sell.  So yesterday I decided to make one.  This one looks very similar to the one on Facebook, but as I was putting it together all sorts of other ideas were springing into  my head so I am anxious to make some of those as well!!


Once I had everything cut, the actual assembly of the shadow box went quite quickly.  I anticipate that others will go quickly as well since I have all of the dimensions figured out!!


Stamps:  Gather Together, Itty Bitty Greetings, Painted Harvest
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake, 
Very Vanilla, Copper Foil
Designer Series Paper: Come to Gather
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Mint Mocha, 
Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blend Light
Accessories:  Gathered Leaves Dies,  Stitched Rectangle Shapes Dies, 
Stitched Shapes Dies, Hand Lettered Prose Dies, Cup of Cheer Dies, 
Tags and Feathers Elements, Linen Thread, 
Come to Gather Ribbon Combo Pack,  Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

My plan today is to try and make a couple more of these.  I have several of the wood tone frames and I have a couple of white ones as well.  We shall see what I can come up with!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: