October 20, 2019

Christmas Gleaming

I finally had time this week to make samples for my all day Christmas card class on November 2nd.  This is one of the cards everyone will be making multiples of!!


I love these ornaments and what makes them super better is that there is punch for them!!!  I do love punches and find them so much easier to use at a class.


Stamps: Christmas Gleaming, Perfectly Plaid 
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White (inside)
Designer Series Paper: Wrapped in Plaid
Accessories:  Beautiful Boughs Dies, Versamark, 
Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack, Stampin' Dimensionals

Great day yesterday tailgating and the Hawkeye win!!!  However I felt like a drowned rat when I got home so a warm shower, a hot cup of coffee, and my recliner and a blanket were the order of the day for what was left of it. I tried to watch the baseball playoff game last night but fell asleep before it was halfway over!!

Today I will be working on getting everything cut and ready for the Countdown to Christmas class on Monday night.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: