October 22, 2019

Christmas Gleaming

I was cleaning up in my stamping room and found this card we made as a Make and Take at Stamping School back in August.  So of course I had to share it!!


I don't traditionally think of blues and greens when I think of Christmas cards but this Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper may change my mind!!!


Stamps: Brightly Gleaming
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Copper Foil
Designer Series Paper: Brightly Gleaning
Accessories:  Hammered Embossing Folder, 
Versamark, Copper Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Blender Pen, Brightly Gleaming Foil Elements, Star Designer Elements, 
Timeless Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

I am officially old!!!  I got my Medicare card in the mail the other day!!  Now it won't go into effect until next year, but I am meeting with my insurance agent this afternoon to get everything in place so I can check it off of my to do list!!  When I get home I am planning on working on the project for Hanna. I hope to have them done and ready to show you tomorrow!!  Stay tuned!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: