October 23, 2019

Harvest Hellos

The minute I saw these on a blog I follow . . . The Paper Pixie . . . I knew I needed to make some for Hanna to give to the teachers in her building during American Education Week in November!!


I love the way they turned out!!  The hardest part of the whole project was finding the little candies to put in them!!


I ended up making a whole orchard of apples for her to take home this weekend!!



Stamps: Harvest Hellos
Cardstock: Real Red, Early Espresso, Garden Green 
Accessories:  Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool,
Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Paper Snips,
Apple Builder Punch, Tear and Tape,
Mini Glue Dots

Today looks to be one with nothing on the agenda . . . although I am sure it will include some time in my stamping room.  The only thing I am sure I want to do today is watch the World Series baseball game tonight.  The rest of the day I will play it by ear . . . who knows what I might do!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: