October 9, 2019

Snowman Season

No . . . .I am not ready for snow . . . I am going to enjoy this last day of beautiful fall weather!!!  But I do think this Snowman Season stamp set is super cute!!


I found this guy somewhere on Pinterest and knew he would be a quick and easy card to make for a stamp get together.  And he was!!!


Stamps: Snowman Season
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Sparkle Glimmer Paper
Designer Series Paper: Let It Snow
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:   Smoky Slate Light, Pool Party Combo Pack
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Dies, Layering Circles Dies,
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Last night's Aloha Celebration went very well.  Thank you to all who came out to help me celebrate!!  I truly do thank all of you who have helped me to reach my goal.  We had some good food, made a few cool cards, and lots of laughs!!  


Not my typical type of food for get together, but it was fun to do something different for a change!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Kate Stockman said...

Thank You for a FUN NIGHT. My daughter and I enjoyed the great night of food, wine and friendship ( and making cards)!
Thank you for ALL you do for us.