August 1, 2023

Inked Botanicals

Today I have used one of the sentiment stamps from the Inked Botanicals stamp set to make this card to share with you.  Someone was saying at the last Make-It-Monday that they liked "Just a Note" sentiments because it could work for so many occasions. 


This piece of designer series paper is from the Fresh as a Daisy package and is one of the panels that are on one of the sheets.  There are 10 images you can choose from.


It certainly does make card-making easy!!!


Stamps:  Inked Botanicals
Cardstock: Azure Afternoon, Copper Clay, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Fresh as a Daisy
Ink: Azure Afternoon
Accessories: 1 3/4" Circled Punch, Inked Botanicals Punch Back,
Ombre Matte Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals

I think I am on track to finish my big project sometime today.  My Stamp, Cut, & Emboss will certainly get a workout today!!  John's eye appointment was a little lengthier than I wanted but all is well so it was worth it.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: