August 21, 2023

Beautiful Balloons

Today I am using the Beautiful Balloons stamp set along with the coordinating, Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper.


This paper is perfect for those birthday cards you need to make.  It is bright and cheery and works for boys or girls, of any age.  All you need to do is add a birthday sentiment, and your cards are done!!  Great way to mass produce birthday cards so you always have some on hand.


As you can see, this is a z-fold card, which uses more designer series paper, but it's worth it for the fun fold.


Stamps: Beautiful Balloons
Cardstock: Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Bright & Beautiful
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Ribbon Duo Combo Pack, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals



Today I am spending my day with three small boys today.  School for Shayra has already started so she is spending her day there.  I brought all of my swaps for this weekend with me so am hoping to have a little time to work on them today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: