August 7, 2023

Earthen Elegance

I would like to share a card that we created during Suite Demo Days in June. Interestingly, this card does not have any stamping, making it versatile for any occasion.


I found that the designer series paper creates unique vases. The taller vase was originally vanilla and brown, so I added a touch of ink to match the Lost Lagoon layer. Additionally, I lightly sponged the ferns that protrude from the smaller vase.


Cardstock: Pecan Pie, Lost Lagoon, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Earthen Elegance
Accessories:  Earthen Texture Dies, Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder, 
Naturals 1/4" Wavy Trim, Neutrals Adhesive-Backed Sequins, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this we are out the door for another appointment for John.  I hope to fit in a little stamping when we get home before I have to leave for my hair appointment this afternoon.  I can always work on something while watching baseball this evening.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: