August 13, 2023

Charming Sentiments

Today, I used the Painted Posies 3D Embossing Folder and White Center 12" x 12" Specialty Paper. I sanded off some of the cardstock to reveal the white center.


We used White Centered 12" X 12" Specialty Paper at Susie's Demo meeting last week. I hadn't used it before but I knew I needed to get some right away. I'm excited to try more embossing folders with this fantastic paper.


Stamps: Charming Sentiments
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Pebbled Path, Basic White, 
Designer Series Paper: White Center 12" X 12" Specialty
Ink: Pebbled Path
Accessories:  Sentiment Silhouettes Dies, Painted Posies 3D Embossing Folder, 
3/8" Pebbled Path Textured Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is getting a lazy start!!  Not that I wasn't up early but I have just been relaxing reading a book and enjoying the quiet.  I do need to finish getting stuff ready for tomorrow night's Make-It-Monday.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: