August 24, 2023

Beautiful Balloons

Today I am sharing a card that I made at an event Susie hosted in April.  It is the perfect celebratory card for many occasions.  This is one of this week's Cards in the Mail.


Although it has many layers, it shouldn't cost more to mail. The textured cardstock and designer series paper add depth and interest to the card.


Stamps: Beautiful Balloons
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Zoo Crew
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:   Beautiful Balloons Dies, Basics 3D Embossing Folders, 
Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Neutrals Adhesive-Backed Sequins, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Swaps ✔️ Laundry ✔️ Packing ✔️ Cardstock cutting only half✔️.  I decided to wait on Monday night's cards in case I get some fabulous swaps that I want to share right away.   I actually got quite a bit done on my list.  and I was in bed before midnight.  Of course, I was wide awake at 3:30 going over my list in my mind because I was sure I was forgetting something.  ,  I just need to wait for my friend, Susie, to come and pick me up and we will level on a jet plane!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Kate Stockman said...

Have fun--try and stay cool!