August 15, 2023

Earthen Textures

Today I have used the Earthen Textures stamp set to make this card to share with you.  This is one that everyone got to make last night at Make-It-Monday.



I stamped the Cajun Craze vases onto white cardstock and made two masks from Post-It-Notes. I added the masks to the outside vases and stamped the feathery image in Lost Lagoon. I moved one of the masks to the center vase and stamped the twigs in Wild Wheat. Finally, I embossed the cardstock with the Exposed Brick 3-D Embossing Folder, layered it onto Wild Wheat cardstock, and mounted it on a Cajun Craze card base. A sentiment and some 2023-2025 In-Color dots completed the card.


Stamps: Earthen Textures
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Wild Wheat, Basic White
Ink: Cajun Craze, Wild Wheat, Lost Lagoon
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies, Exposed Brick 3-D Embossing Folder, 
2023-2025 In Color Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today looks to be a beautiful day for one last outing with Luetta before she starts school later this week.  I think we may do a little thrifting and then find someplace fun for lunch.  Swaps will be calling my name when I get home this afternoon.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: