August 22, 2023

Very Best Occasions

I am using one of the sentiments from the Very Best Occasions stamp set to share this Cards in the Mail card with you.


This card design is ideal for mass production, with just a piece of white cardstock needed for the inside. It's an easy way to get your Christmas cards done early!


Stamps: Very Best Occasions
Cardstock: Mist Moonlight, Boho Blue, Basic White (Inside)
Designer Series Paper: One-Horse Open Sleigh
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Accessories:  Basic Pearl Jewels

We had a busy day yesterday and I anticipate another one today.  As soon as I am done posting this we are out the door to get Adrian to an appointment.  I think the other two boys and I are going to find a coffee shop somewhere and sit and wait instead of coming back home and then going back to pick him up.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: